Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What do Giraffes say?

Not pictured: monkey and moose


We have these adorable animal finger puppets, and Jenna LOVES to play with them. She especially likes when we do what each animal "says".
It goes like this:

The frog says: RIBBIT

The parrot says: SQUAWK

The duck says: QUACK

The bear says: GRRRR

The elephant says: *press lips together and blow loudly*

The giraffe says:

The panda says:

The moose says:

Hmmmm.... what the heck do giraffes and pandas and moose say???
Jenna's gonna think that her parents aren't very smart if they don't know what noises all the animals make, so we need a solution!

I read somewhere that giraffes have blue tongues. So, we decided this is what giraffes say now:


And ideas for the rest???

3 comments:

Brad said...

Giraffes say: "You know, it is a really big ordeal for me to throw up."

Pandas say: "I may look cute and cuddly, but I am a natural born killer."

and Moose say: "No, I don't taste like chocolate."

(Don't you pity my future children?)

Lisa said...

Don't even worry about it, I found some sound bytes.
Pandas say: http://encarta.msn.com/media_461517317/giant_panda.html

Can't find an authentic moose call, so you might have to make one up. :) This is best I can do for you: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gacj_hersheys-commercial-with-rocky-bull_shortfilms

I like what you say for the giraffes. :)

Unknown said...

Its a good thing Dad isn't teaching her. She would thinka dog say "quack" and that an elephant was really a giraffe. I don't really know what a giraffe or panda says, but a moose sounds like a cow with a really deep voice.