Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul!!!

Paul had the great privilege of having his birthday on Easter this year! I didn't want Paul to get too overshadowed, so on Saturday we went out to Tucanos (yum!) and I let him open his present from his Mom. Here's his cheesy 'I'm excited' face:

So cute!

He also got a Tampa Bay Buccaneers blanket from my parents (he loves it - thanks!), a book from Jenna and a PS3 from me (he actually opened that a while ago).
On Sunday night we had lasagna and Paul's special birthday cake:

angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream replacing the insides

Reenacting the blowing out of the candles


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! I LOVE YOU, BABE!

1 comment:

Jared and Katy said...

YAY! Happy Birthday...I think i'm going to keep in on the D.L. that paul got a ps3 Jared has been begging to get one, but I just keep coming up with excuses to NOT get one. Paul is one lucky man...your so good to him!