Saturday, May 30, 2009

Veterans Pool and Waterpark

The Veterans Waterpark on 5th West is open now, so Andrea and I took the kids on Thursday.
Jenna was apprehensive at first about getting in the water, but once she was all the way in she loved it! That makes me happy because I love to swim!
The kid's area is fun, but there were a lot of 'big' kids running around, and the water splashing everywhere was kind of cold. So, we took them to the pool. They really liked walking around in the water, splashing and blowing bubbles. Then, while I was holding Jenna's stomach she just popped up her legs like she was swimming! I don't know if her butt was making her float or if she just liked being in that position! I think we've got a little swimmer in the making!

1 comment:

Emily Green said...

I bet she will be a swimmer. Sounds like she's a natural!