Monday, August 17, 2009

Paul's Week

A couple months ago, we thought that we would get to spend this last week in South Carolina with Paul's family. Sadly, it didn't work out.
Paul was really bummed about not seeing his family, but what he really really wanted was to take a week off of work. SO, he decided to take the week off anyway! It was so nice having him home for a whole week! There was no "I have to go in early - I'll be leaving at 4am" or "I'll be home a little late" and strolling in around 11pm. (ok, it's not usually that bad, but it will be come football season... oh no, it's already here, isn't it?)

Here are some of the highlights from Paul's week off:

-Camping trip (see previous post)
-Trips to the park
-Picnic in the park
-Dinner in Salk Lake (with my mom and all 3 of her brothers!)
-Shopping! (for books - one of my favorites!)
-Lots and lots of Mexican Train
-A little bit of work:
  • putting together: a play kitchen and a little tikes car
  • writing a 10-page research paper (congrats on your A, babe!)
  • a group presentation
And of course,
-A SUPER-HERO MOVIE MARATHON! Yep, it was an entire day! :)

Wish we could do this every week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a lot of fun visiting with you and Jenna and Paul. I am glad Paul was around to put the toys together. He is a really good guy! I am happy you snapped him up! I didn't raise no dumb daughters!

Emily Green said...

What a fun week! Wish Jordan and I could have come up with Robin :(