The other night, we put a couple loads of laundry in at our apartment's laundromat, including Liam's bedding. When Paul went to pick it up (a bit late) the door was locked, which never happens! A bit of a bummer, but we figured Liam could just sleep with us.
Then, at 11:30pm, Jenna woke up and threw up all over her bed. Gross... I mean, Aw, my poor little baby :(
It was a rough night, but by morning all four of us were a-snooze in our king bed. It was the first time that I have appreciated that giant monstrosity. Seriously, I have loathed that thing since the first time we had to move it into a tiny apartment. I always encourage Jenna and her friends to jump on it and secretly hope it breaks... I know, I know - first world problem.
But it was nice waking up all together with my family.
Oh boy, do I love cuddling with my man. My little man, that is :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I would kill for a king size bed, especially considering how frequently Jilly ends up in bed with us!
Post a Comment