I did tear up when we dropped her off, but it's only because I'm so proud of her! She was so excited and not at all nervous. I'm sure she thought I was crazy for trying to make such a big deal about it. But I'm excited for her as well!
Jenna gets to go to a great school and she loves her teacher. In fact, we found out that they share their first and middle names! She called Jenna her "mini-me!" I'd say teacher's favorite student is in the bag :)
Although I'm sad that she has full-day Kindergarten, there are some positives. She gets to take fun classes like music, art, media, PE, world language, and technology. And Liam gets a great morning nap, and lots of mommy time!
It's going to be a great year!
| He's a trooper while we wait in the heat to pick up sister :) |
We have now entered the era of pick-ups and drop-offs, homework, PTA's, snow days, packing lunches, parent-teacher conferences, back-to-school shopping, summer vacations, and report cards.
Our lives will never be the same again!

1 comment:
What a fun year for you guys! I'm excited for you. She will rock Kindergarten!
Post a Comment