Saturday, January 24, 2015

Gavin: seven months


Our little Gavin is so fast and so strong! Now that he can, he follows either me or Liam around everywhere and is pulling himself up onto everything!! I have to constantly be with him because he wants to explore everything, but he's not steady enough on his feet, and we have lots of hardwood floors - I seriously worry about his little head. He's such a little daredevil and has fallen so many times, poor little guy.

He cannot keep his arms still while nursing. He reaches up to play with my face (mostly my nose) or else fidgets with his own ears.

Another weird habit he started is he is always chewing on his tongue. And it kind of makes him look like a gorilla :)

Gavin has had only two real food experiences this month: applesauce and a puff. And both times he gagged until he threw up. I'm really not sure what to do next...

This busy guy is just so stinkin cute! But these photo sessions are starting to get more difficult...

No comments: