Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February

I taught about the letter O for joy school this month. But I didn't write anything down, so I don't really remember much about it except that we made an octopus craft. And apparently jumped on the bed.


Two weeks later the kid scheduled to host the Valentine's party got sick, so we had that here as well.


For the real Valentine's Day, I found a fun scavenger hunt game online complete with treats and cute activities like candy heart stacking, kisses tic-tack-toe, and q-tip arrow blowing. Jenna especially loved it! Then we enjoyed a yummy steak dinner and lots of cuddles with my favorite valentines.



There are several girls around Jenna's age in our neighborhood who frequently come over to play after school. Lately they have really loved being crafty, and Liam will not be left out! One day they wanted to make paper crowns, so of course he did, too (actually, he made me make it for him).



After last Halloween, I got Iron Man and Captain America costumes when they were 90% off. The boys recently found them, and are obsessed! Gavin especially loves Iron Man, and shoots everyone with his hands while making laser sounds and shouting "Iron man!" So funny, and so cute!


They're a bit too big for right now...
Even super heroes have to do chores.

No comments: