Saturday, December 31, 2016

december

Jenna's list for Santa. I love her little note at the end:


Paul got to be one of the singing wise men at our ward Christmas party:



Liam was Joseph for his pre-school nativity (and Gavin got to be a sheep):


Christmas prep:



Jenna did great at her winter piano recital! For some reason, their teacher always has them sing one piece as well. They chose a song about baby Jesus. Jenna brought a doll prop, but Oakley got to use her brand new baby brother:


 A couple weeks before Christmas we met up with Paul's mom and Hilary's family again in Danville to exchange presents and play at the museum:




Then my dad, Jordan and his kids came to visit for Christmas:





Since we were so busy, we had to visit the temple lights after Christmas this year:





Then Paul and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary!!! 10years!!! It's always a busy time of year with family and work, so we usually try to go out a bit later. But on the actual day, Paul had to work at a women's basketball game so I brought the kids and we all hung out in the suite. They made us a catered dinner and yummy cake.
I love this man and the life we have made together so much!





No comments: