Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's about time!

After six long months of life, Jenna has FINALLY got a crib! Woohoo!
Of course, until now she has happily slept in a beautiful cradle that her grandpa Schertz made for her, but now that she is sitting up, she needed something bigger.

Jenna's "room" before:



And her "room" now:


I use the word "room" lightly, because that blue thing you see in the corner of the picture is our bed. We hope to be moving soon!

6 comments:

Emily Green said...

I like that crib. It's pretty! Hope you guys find a bigger place soon!

Andrea said...

it's also about time that you posted :) We also hope that you guys can move soon.

Jared and Katy said...

cute cute! I hope she starts to use the bed, you guys probably wold like the sleep!

Becky Smith said...

We have the exact same crib! You have great taste! hehehe It's nice that spencer and andrea delivered yours too. What would we do with out them??

Unknown said...

Cute bed! Almost as cute as the baby that sleeps in it!

Mary said...

I'm so glad you found my blog, so now I can look at yours! Jenna is so cute!!