Friday, October 17, 2008

Sorry Cougs :(

I feel I need to apologize for Paul. His bad luck last night caused the downfall of two most spectacular sport teams.

The only points that BYU was able to score were while I was able to distract Paul with a Sloppy-Joe. The Cougars lost the longest current winning streak in the NCAA and probably their spot in the top 10. Sorry, Cougars.

After the disappointing BYU loss, Paul commented, "Oh well, at least I still have the Rays!"
The Tampa Bay Rays were currently beating the Red Sox 7-0 in game 5 of the ALCS. They were only a few outs from a spot in the World Series. Well, Paul starts to watch the game, and the Red Sox pull off the 2nd biggest comeback in postseason history to win. Sorry, Rays.

Needless to say, I won't be letting Paul watch any more BYU away games or the rest of the ALCS.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Darn it Paul!! Ruin it for all of us. :)