Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day :)

Father's Day was a lot of fun this year! Paul had just got back from a work conference Saturday night, so Jenna was excited to see him Sunday morning. So excited, in fact, that Paul didn't get to sleep in - whoops!
Jenna and I got Paul tickets to see Secondhand Serenade in concert (yes, I'll admit it's a little for me too!) and tried to pamper him with yummy treats:

Omelets for breakfast - I've never even tried to make one before, but now I think they're my new favorite breakfast! yum...
Lasagna for dinner - Paul's favorite! easy, right?
And for desert:

A Daddy Happy-Meal:
brownie and cupcake hamburgers with sugar cookie fries!

Cute, huh? I got the idea here. They are so delicious, too! Except, my taste buds were so confused because they look so much like little hamburgers!

We topped the day off by letting Paul win BANG! and Mexican Train. :)
Thanks for being a great father, Paul. We love you!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Those "burgers" and "fries" look good enough to EAT!!!

Emily Green said...

I'm impressed with those happy meals! Awesome job!

whitneyingram said...

I saw those on Bakerella and became overwhelmed just looking at them. But apparently you didn't. GOOD WORK!!! They look adorable.

Jared and Katy said...

Yay! I saw those on Bakerella also...but I'm so impressed that you had the guts to try it out and they turned out so great! Looks yummy!

Unknown said...

You are so talented! That happy meal is so cute! Tell Paul Hi and I appreciate him being such a great father and husband to my girls.