Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

On Saturday we had the opportunity to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I am so grateful for these places of "holiness and peace separate from the world". I've been lucky to have lived right next to a temple since I was 12 years old, and I hope that never changes! Going often and learning there really does "give meaning and direction to our lives".

The celestial room is absolutely beautiful, and I loved being in the sealing room. My favorite part was being able to look into the mirrors and remember the day my Paul and I were sealed for eternity (only for a moment because then Jenna decided it was time to go, and we had to take her out so as not to disturb the peace for others!).







Jenna's favorite part was either:

looking at the fountain
or
the cookie
...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a very pretty temple!

Emily Green said...

I have yet to go to a temple dedication. You are so lucky! I love Jenna's dress!