This morning, we went on a walk and Jenna wanted to push her baby doll in the toy stroller. We just kept going, and going, and going! And of course, when we finally decided to turn back, she was done and I had to carry her and the little stroller all the way home! Next time, we're definately taking a circular route.
After lunch today, Jenna used some ketchup to 'finger-paint' on her plate. She had a blast making hand prints and her favorite shapes: circles, triangles, and hearts. The way she says 'ketchup' sounds like she's saying 'stop it'. So, it was funny to hear her ask for 'more stop it'! It was just one more moment I wished my camera wasn't kaput.
Well, Paul just surprised me (more like scared the be-jeebers out of me!) by coming home early, so I'm gonna go play with him now!
1 comment:
What's a "be-jeeber" and how did they get inside you in the first place?
Post a Comment