I finally caught Jenna singing the ABC's on camera. But as soon as she saw me, she just wanted to watch videos on the camera:
...She had to pick up her blanket because she skinned her knees yesterday, and she thinks they hurt if they're not covered... so silly!
I told her that if she sang the whole thing, she could watch herself on the camera...
I guess she was just too excited to finish the whole thing...
She's so cute!
3 comments:
How cute! She's singing it so well, too! I can never get a full video of Livia either...she always wants to see it the second I start filming!
Too cute....how did they grow up so fast??? I love these videos! So glad I can see your movies now. Kaden does the same thing...just a toddler thing, only I can't bargain with him to watch after I record...all I get is a tantrum to watch more movies. :)
I love it! I had to show every!
Post a Comment