Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A little trip...

For Memorial Day weekend, we drove with Paul's grandma down to Vegas and met up with Paul's Dad, brother, and sister. We had a great hotel room, right on the strip! Unfortunately, I seem to have taken a vacation from my camera as well, but it was so much fun:

-We spent hours in / by the pool. Jenna had... fun with me and Paul, but she loved playing with grandpa! He's just so much cooler than us, I guess... He even got her a cute hat so she wouldn't burn her head.

-We ate lots of yummy food: a buffet, the Rainforest Cafe, a Tepanyaki-type place (where Courtney reconnected with a long-forgotten love! Hahaha), delicious Mexican food, gelato, and of course: Panera!

-We saw a hilarious variety show, called "V". I really can't do it any justice by describing it; You'll just have to see it for yourself!

-Jenna got to ride the Monorail and tons of elevators and escalators. She calls them both "alsigators". So funny

-We went back to M&M World! But they closed the walk-through museum part, so that was disappointing...

-We stayed out so late most nights, that Jenna got kinda loopy at night. She was hitting notes only dogs and butterflys could hear.

-Courtney, Christian, and I went Indoor Skydiving! Wow - soo much fun! Paul was hoping it would satisfy my itch to go skydiving, but NOPE! It only fueled it - Sorry Paul!

Christian, Courtney, and Me
I know, NOT flattering outfits!

Jenna had to be involved, too. They also gave her gloves and earplugs.
The minimum weight is 40 lbs, but the the instructor kept looking at her and saying "Man, I wish I could take her in there!". I wonder how Jenna would have done... Either way, it would have been priceless!

That's me!

You can check out videos HERE and HERE.
In the first one, the instructor is flying with me. In the second one, I get to do a little flip and he spins me and Courtney like pizzas. It's really difficult to control yourself in there, so it's way impressive what he can do with first timers like us!

All in all, GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments: