We usually don't get free tickets for the football games, but Paul scored some tickets to the Colt vs Redskins game! So, I invited some friends and we had so much fun!
The game was all of our first NFL game, and it didn't disappoint! Honestly, I was probably more excited to see the Colts than the Redskins, but I cheered for our boys anyway! Jenna did, too. While the team was running out of the tunnel, Jenna was dancing and wabing her "Go Redskins" sign. And when they scored, she "whistled" (put her fingers in her mouth and squealed really high).
Paul joined us in the second quarter and got us some food: the only real perk we get during football season...
The only thing I didn't like about the game was the fact that there was no yellow line on the field, so I could never tell if they got a first down!
2 comments:
I guess someone has to like football. I don't even know the rules! I always enjoy seeing pictures of you and Jenna though. I sure miss you guys!
They really need to figure out how to put a yellow line on the field...
Post a Comment