Sunday, October 31, 2010

Scary

We planned on having Jenna wear her giraffe costume from last year again, but when I dressed her up for the library's Halloween Story Time, she didn't want to put it on and refused to put on the hood. I tried asking her what she wanted to be; I showed her a princess dress and asked if she wanted to be a princess (she's in to princess movies...). She said "No, I'm Jenna!".

Then I remembered her blue checkered dress. When I first bought it and put it on Jenna and put her hair in braids, everyone said she looked like Dorothy. So, we decided to run with it...






Paul kept getting straw in his food,I had an itchy face all night, and a lot of kids were scared of me, but we had a lot of fun!



Crazy, sugar-high Jenna:


4 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys look great! I've never been able to convince Bryan to dress up with me, but I'm hoping that next year he'll finally give in. We miss you guys!

Em said...

You guys look awesome! So creative!

Unknown said...

That was very Cute!

Katy said...

Awesome! You went all out!

by the way..I saw your mom this past weekend and she looks FABULOUS!

p.s.s. I think your blog background is messed up, check it out!