Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jenna terrorizes the house

Usually Paul and Jenna eat breakfast together before waking me up in the mornings (a bad habit I hope to break before she starts going to school...). But if Paul has to go to work really early, Jenna will come wake me up when she gets up. However, the last couple days Jenna has taken to terrorizing the house before she wakes me. One morning I found this in the bathroom:


at least she didn't put it on herself!



...along with a flooded sink!

I have also awoken to find all of our books pulled out (and turned into stepping stones), all our movies pulled out, CD's covered in lotion, coloring on the door, and general toy mayhem.

I think it's time for me to start setting an alarm!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have a small hunch that an alarm might not work all the time... :)