Saturday, February 12, 2011

National Aquarium

We're lucky to live right inbetween D.C. and Baltimore, with tons to do in both cities! We went last weekend to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Right when we got there, we were looking at the sting rays and ran in to Jenna's friend, Huck, and his parents (our friends) which made it all the more fun!

These giant bubble tubes grabbed the attention of all the little kids:



We saw a dolphin show and a 4D movie (it sprayed us with water and bubbles...)



Giant Prehistoric fish jaw! Holy cow!



Jenna enjoyed looking at the fish all morning, but by afternoon she was more interested in the touch-screen displays and wandering away from us!



Until we got to the aligators! She kept patting her legs and telling it "come here"! I think it followed her a little!



Jenna's favorite part was most definitely the children's area:





I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see an octopus, or touch anything! I mean, come on! For $60 you'd think we could at least pet a starfish! Their sharks were very cool, though:



Jenna was pooped afterwards! She fell asleep about four seconds after we got her in the car!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Jenna is so so so cute and looks so old!!! We miss y'all!

Unknown said...

I really miss you guys!