But it was finally time for two main reasons:
- We want to be able to watch General Conference in our home.
- It was getting difficult to do anything on the internet with Jenna, and I don't like going by myself at night.
That being said, here is a great hodge-podge of pictures and videos I wasn't able to post in the last 7 months:
I wanted to get a video of Jenna doing her puzzle, just for myself. Then she started being silly and singing Follow The Prophet. It's pretty funny:
Jenna loves to help me cook, and one day burned her little finger. She insisted on keeping it in cold water for the rest of the day! And check out her coloring in the lines:
We bought Jenna this great warm coat, and it only ended up snowing like three times afterward! Oh well, I'm so glad she loves the snow now:
When its cold out, we gotta try to be active indoors. Popular activities are dancing, running, and jumping on my bed. One day she found a ball and an umbrella and got creative. I love how she tells me to "try again" when she misses:
Paul got up early to make us Valentine's Day pancakes:
We made a Potty Chart for Jenna. It worked beautifully! She was so excited to put the stickers on, and when she filled it up we got an "ice cream party" (we took her out to Cold Stone):
Although her shoes are all simple slip-ons, Jenna is very interested in tying shoes! She likes to play with Paul's slippers and twist them into crazy knots:
Coming Soon: Jenna's Articles of Faith!
1 comment:
I can't get over how cute she is and how much I miss hanging out with y'all! I'm very impressed that you went without internet. That would probably be very good for me- so much less wasted time!
Post a Comment