Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"chased by an elephant"

 We finished learning the Articles of Faith with Jenna in June, and now we've started over again (after all, it's been 13 months since we started: now it's time to review!).
So, I'd have to say that number 12 is my favorite right now. Sometimes when we get in the car, Jenna doesn't want to get in her car seat. I simply remind her, "We believe in obeying the law", and sitting in her car seat is a law. Then she recites the whole thing while I buckle her in!  
Wah lah! I Love it!

I'm not going to put up the videos of Jenna's Articles of Faith 10, 11, and 12 because she was going through a phase where she would only whisper for the camera, so you can't really hear anything anyway...

But here's her Article of Faith 13:


 It's been so fun to see Jenna start to understand these important concepts... and try to pronounce such big words! This month we're doing number 2 again, and I still feel so proud of her every single day!

p.s. 100 points to whoever can explain the title of this post!

1 comment:

*Elizabeth* said...

Kali,

I read your blog off of Jessi's (not sure you remember me...Elizabeth Erekson from STL. last name now sanders) anyway - I don't usually post comments, but I TOTALLY know the title and was excited - Scripture Scouts!! love it