Saturday, October 15, 2011

Book Sale!

Jenna and I just got back from our very first library book sale! Wowzas! We got these awesome books:


...for a grand total of $2! WHAT?!?! I know... We were pretty excited. Jenna is sitting on the couch right now "reading" her new books.

p.s. Today also marks Jenna's first embarrassing moment! While we were looking at books, a larger woman came up next to us. I think you can see where this is going... Jenna immediately pointed right at her and loudly exclaimed "She has a baby in her belly"! I just quietly said "No, she doesn't... Jenna, look at this book!" and then Jenna said "Her belly is really big"!
No filter...

4 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Nelson said...

What kind of book fair did you go to? $2? Sheesh! They need to have one of those here in Omaha.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a "rewind/re-do/delete" button in life? ...maybe in the next.

Andrea said...

that doesn't so much sound like a jenna embarrassing moment - but an embarrassed MOM MOMENT. :) I'm sure we'll have plenty of those. :)

Adam said...

Lemony Snicket!!! Woot!