Jenna had fun getting snacks and setting up:
| Don't judge! We had a healthy lunch :) |
We hooked up the iPad to the TV so we could stream Conference through BYUtv, but the video-out isn't set up on the app, so we only got audio through the TV. That's okay, we could still watch on the iPad:
Jenna wouldn't let me help her with her packet this time. She colored a bunch, eventually started playing with some toys, but by the last session she was getting restless and climbing all over Paul. She really enjoyed finding the speakers' pictures in the old Conference Ensign, and I'm happy she recongnized President Monson on her own!
I had completely forgotten that it starts at noon out here instead of 10! And despite having watched it Saturday, on Sunday morning I was all ready to go and snuggled up on the couch at 9:50. Then...
Paul: Maybe I'll take a nap.
Kali (thinking he's kidding): Paul, it starts in 10 minutes!
Paul: Um, it starts in two hours!
Woops! :)
I love the spirit I feel as we listen to prophets and apostles speak God's message to us. I'm really grateful that we're able to watch it! I can't narrow down just one favorite talk, but I very much enjoyed the entire Sunday Morning Session! I am excited to reread these messages and apply them to our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment