Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Back!

Whew! This last month I have felt sooo tired and sooo sick. Yuck. But it's soooo worth it, because we will be welcoming a little baby to our home in September!!! (I know, that's forever away...)
At about 6 weeks along, I started to have a little morning sickness, which quickly evolved into morning and night sickness, and then into all-day nausea. Jenna and Paul have been absolutely wonderful at taking care of me and picking up the slack! I really am a lucky girl.

I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant, and so looking forward to feeling better soon! (I hope... I hope...)
Yes, we did "announce" a little earlier than is traditional, but we've been waiting for this kid for so long, and we're so excited that we just couldn't hold it in anymore!
Jenna looks all the time at pictures to see how big the baby is and holds them up to my belly. And she talks all the time about her "brother and sister"! Sorry kid, there's only one in there - we checked!

When we were telling our families, everyone was happy and excited for us. But my favorite reaction was from Paul's step dad, just before he passed:

          Paul: We're going to have a baby!
          Will: Well, it's about time! I was starting to think you forgot how.

Hahaha!

YAY!

1 comment:

Jessica Nelson said...

So fun! I'm excited for you guys! All-day sickness is the pits. I hope it gets better for ya!

Oh and a tip on September - aim for the 4th - we'll have birthday twins... =)