Monday, April 30, 2012

phoebE or phoebO ???

I got the most wonderful birthday present this morning! We got to go to the doctor and found out we're having a healthy little baby...



BOY!

Yay! We are so excited!
And the ultrasound was amazing! Jenna's was on an older machine, so I couldn't really tell what was going on. But we could see EVERYTHING on this little guy! And he was moving around like crazy! They almost made us come in again because he wouldn't sit still to measure his spine. It was so cool to see him moving and stretching and flipping all over the place! I'm in love already!

Jenna wasn't surprised in the least. She has been saying all along that she is going to have a brother and a sister, but the brother first. Maybe she knows something we don't... We've tried to stop ourselves, but we've been calling this baby "him" the whole time. I'm glad we can do it for real now!

p.s. Ten points if you know where I got this post's title ;)
p.p.s. Don't worry, we will not be naming him Pheobo :)
p.p.p.s Did you notice on the ultrasound that they spelled our last name wrong? People don't even get it right when they are copying it! *sigh*

2 comments:

Cherelish said...

F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you guys!!!!

Em said...

Congrats guys!!!!! Can't wait to see what he looks like!

-Emily