Jenna was so excited to see her cousins, and didn't even mind being the only girl with 7 boys!
The 7 hour drive turned in to a 9 to 10 hour drive, but we only had to stop 3 times and I climbed into the back seat twice. We enjoyed great weather and Jenna didn't get sick, so I'd say it was a successful trip!
Liam got a nasty cough that worried me a bit while we were there, but I don't think he gave it to anyone else and was mostly better by the time we left. We were able to relax and play and make some great memories!
But let's get to the good stuff: pictures of the cute babies!
| Grandma got Santa outfits for them all :) |
Nathanael and Liam were born in September, 9 days apart:
| I didn't get one single pic of Nathanael without crazy eyes :) |
Then Kedric and Nolan came in November, 5 days apart:
It was so fun to be around these four adorable little boys! They're all so different, yet so loved!
| Liam makes a great Santa because he's so chubby :) |
And then Nick used his mad skills to get a pic of everyone (in all our Christmas morning glory):
Ya... we had fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment