It's been a pretty chill month for us. We've just been enjoying our family time before life gets busy again! But I figure I should post something between Liam's 8 and 9 month updates, so here's what's going on with us:
LIAM's top front four teeth seem to all be coming in at once! Two of them have cut through, but it looks like the other two aren't going to be far behind! Poor little guy got a fever for about 24 hours, but is otherwise handling it like a champ!
JENNA graduated from our little co-op preschool! I'm going to miss her so much when she goes to Kindergarten (especially since Maryland only offers full-day) but I've decided to be happy about it, because she's sooo excited!
Starting next week she gets to go to a 3 week half-day summer school program, so that will help us all adjust to the idea.
KALI got called as the choir accompanist, and it feels like it is consuming my life (in a good way...)! The challenge is finding time to practice; All I can say is thank heavens for Jenna, naptime, and an electric piano with volume control! I hadn't played at all since Liam was born; It feels good to play again!
PAUL used his skillz last week to build a cage for the kids' stuffed animals. I got the idea from pinterest, and love how it turned out!

3 comments:
Hahaha! Liam in that cage is the cutest!
What a cute idea for stuffed animals! It turned out awesome. :)
But there are no stuffed animals! Only a very cute little boy.
Post a Comment