Sunday, June 30, 2013

first week

We all had a successful start to summer school: Jenna loved every minute, I didn't break down in tears, and I got her there on time every day!
I took a couple pictures of her first week:

breakfast on her first day of school :)

loving our sunny walks :)


She has to pick EVERY dandelion she sees! She tells me to close my eyes, then gives it to me "because she loves me". She is the sweetest little girl ever!

She has to balance on these beams every time we pass

So happy to see brother after three whole hours apart!


I've enjoyed our walks everyday more than I thought I would. I get uninterrupted time to chat with Jenna, and after we drop her off Liam enjoys the sights while I get quiet time with my thoughts.

This week has revealed at least one positive to full-day Kindergarten in the fall: Liam will get a decent nap. For now, I have to wake him up to go pick up Jenna on time. He's been happy about it so far, but I don't expect his good attitude to last forever!

Jenna's teacher stopped me after school on Friday to let me know she is a joy to have in class and is more than ready for Kindergarten. That's my girl!

No comments: