Friday, July 26, 2013

10 months


Liam is growing and learning so quickly, and every couple of weeks I catch myself thinking "this is my favorite stage!". It is just so fun to go through all the milestones with him :)

This month he has decided to get picky with his food. Bummer, I was hoping to avoid this stage. The weird part is he spits out stuff like bananas and strawberries! But I can't complain too much, because he still enjoys chomping meat and veggies with his 8 teeth!

He likes to give kisses, but he's pretty aggressive with them so it just looks like he's attacking our faces!

His absolute favorite activity is climbing the stairs! I probably spend half my day following him up the stairs, then carrying him down so he can climb right back up again.


When he's not climbing the stairs, he very much enjoys opening and closing things: books, doors, the dryer, laptops... anything that opens and closes.

It seems he can make every sound and sound combination humanly possible except for mama! And I swear he's doing it on purpose! When we try to get him to say mama, he looks right at me and laughs...
But he gives me great hugs and kisses, and smiles when I come in the room, so I know he loves me :)


 BEST KIDS EVER!

No comments: