Saturday, July 12, 2008

4 Months Old!

Yay! Jenna is 4 months old!

She is learning how to sit. So cute!

Haha. Paul didn't know I got him, too!

Look who we found playing on the computer! She truly is her father's daughter!

I can't believe how fast our little girl is growing up! We are loving every minute!
She is babbling and blowing bubbles all the time and inch-worming her way around the house. She has been able to roll from her tummy to her back for quite a while now, but just yesterday she rolled from her back to her tummy! Hooray!
We also finally got a good vacuum cleaner, so I'm not afraid to let children play on our floor now!

2 comments:

Emily Green said...

I didn't know you had a blog! It's hard to believe she's already 4 months old. She's so cute!

Jared and Katy said...

I'm so glad to know you have a blog! I really like to find other family members with blogs...anyways I love your wedding and baby pictures! Can't wait to her more cute stories!