Yesterday, Paul and I babysat Kaden for Andrea and Spencer's anniversary. It was a lot of fun (thank goodness both of us were home - I'm not ready for twins!)
We were playing with both of the babies on the floor, and Jenna started getting upset. Kaden took notice and starting crawling toward her. I got ready, because I fully expected him to grab at her head or sit on her. Instead, her went right up to Jenna, gave her a kiss on the head, and went back to his toys. It was so cute! I love these kids:
So, Jenna loves to hear her own voice! She gabs on forever - mostly right after naps. Her favorite sounds are high-pitched screams and dadadada.
Paul: Jenna, say DaDa!
Jenna: dada
Kali: Jenna, who do you want to change your diaper?
Jenna: dada
We're loving it!


4 comments:
LOL. Bryan and I laughed our heads off at this. Dada! :) You two are great.
That is so cute! I loved the little conversation at the end of your post. Marshall is too sporadic in his babbling for me to be able to pull that off!
That is so funny! Maybe that is just a preview of what it would be like if you had another baby soon!
I just found your blog and I am so excited about it! Jenna is adorable!!! That was such a cute story.
Post a Comment