We dressed in Red, White and Blue! We took a long walk - Jenna really likes those - and spent most of the day hanging out with Spencer, Andrea and Little Foot (Kaden). The babies are actually starting to care about each other now, and it's really cute when they "talk". Just as long as Jenna isn't in Kaden's path when he wants something - he'll bulldoze right over anything! And fast too!
Lately, Jenna has finally showed interest in her toys! Now, she gets excited when she sees them, grabs them, and proceeds to shove them into her mouth. But, it doesn't take long for her to get frustrated - either because she doesn't like that something is in her mouth, or she isn't coordinated enough to do what she wants, I dunno! But she screams until I can distract her with another toy. Oh what fun!
1 comment:
Oh! how I Miss her! Tell her to STOP getting bigger! Tell Andrea HI! for me!
Post a Comment