We must have been good this year, cause he was good to us!
This year we stayed home and had our small family Christmas. It was great! We got to mesh our different family traditions together and create our own!
For example, Paul's family is used to getting up very early on Christmas, while I prefer to sleep in... I guess we haven't got this one completely figured out yet because this morning I had to stop Paul from waking Jenna up early! (trust me, if Jenna isn't up yet, it's EARLY!)And then he had to drag me out of bed...
Good morning!
Jenna got some musical toys and she danced to the music! This is right after opening them. She played with them all day, pushing buttons and laughing - it's so cute!
1 comment:
All I know is that if it is up to me, my kids are never going to have toys that make noise. If I had to listen to "YELLOW... YELLOW... RED... RED... RED..." it may as well be saying to me ,"REDRUM... REDRUM..." :)
But seriously, cute. I'm glad you guys had a nice time together.
Post a Comment