Thursday, December 11, 2008

crawling...!?!

We all thought that Jenna would be a permanent army-scooter like her dad (he went from scootin' to walkin', completely skipped crawling). She can scoot around faster than some babies crawl, so we figured she was content with her mode of transportation. Until yesterday! Out of the blue, Jenna plops up on her hands and knees and starts crawlin' around like she's been doin it for months!



In other Jenna news, she has been pointing her little finger at absolutely everything! I'm just waiting until she starts to talk and the inevitable "wha's dis? wha's dis? wha's dat?" begins! She's had a tough time sleeping these last couple weeks (and by tough, I mean extreme crankiness!) because we've been transitioning from 3 naps to 2. But, we've finally got a schedule that works and she is sleeping well now (for the most part :) ). The only veggies she'll eat are sweet potatoes and corn, but she'll eat most fruits and she LOVES bread, cheerios and puffs. Oh! And tomorrow Jenna turns 9 months old! Wow- she's now been alive for as long as I was preggers with her! I gotta say, these 9 months have been a ton more enjoyable :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So exciting! I can't believe how much she's grown.

Emily Green said...

Somehow I missed some of your posts... I can't believe how big she is getting! She'll probably start talking before Marshall does lol