Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Christmas Tree! O Big Booty!

I love LOVE our Christmas Tree! I've never had a real tree before, but Paul grew up with them and NEEDED one to bring the Christmas spirit! And yes, that is popcorn strung on it!
It was so much fun picking out our cute little tree! If I had known what I've been missing, I'd have done this a long time ago. Paul said I got to pick our tree because it was my first one. We browsed through the little farm, naming the trees as we went so that we could remember the ones we liked. Finally, we saw Big Booty (so named because he has a rather large bottom on the right side) and knew he had to be ours! I'll miss him when he's gone (*sniffle*) but I'm really looking forward to bringing Jenna and our other little ones to pick out their first Christmas Trees!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute tree! I am glad you are having fun.