Well, I've been thinking I need to be taking advantage of my mornings in a different way. You see, one of my goals in life is to become a wonderful morning person! If you know me well, you know this is going to take some work!
So, I've dusted off my old running shoes (yes, it's been years!), got up at 7am (the alarm was set for 6:30...), and actually went running this morning! I only ran for 15 minutes because, let's face it, I'm out of shape and it's all I could do! But now I feel great!
Jenna just now woke up, and I've already:
gone running
listened to some of The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia)
gave hubby a proper good-bye (opposed to the usual roll-over-and-grunt)
showered
ate breakfast
read scriptures
...and now I'm going to get my sweet little Jenna!
It's going to be a great day!
listened to some of The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia)
gave hubby a proper good-bye (opposed to the usual roll-over-and-grunt)
showered
ate breakfast
read scriptures
...and now I'm going to get my sweet little Jenna!
It's going to be a great day!
4 comments:
Wow. You're a diva.
Best of luck in keeping it all up. Heaven knows that it's tough, especially when the weather gets bad and you would rather be in bed sleeping...
P.S. Remember the time at the cabin when I tried to wake you up with the giant fish pillow?
WOW! Good for you!!! I aspire to do that- i just need to get to the part where i can actually CHOOSE to sleep in. LOL.
Talk about taking advantage of your morning!
Post a Comment