Jenna is right on track physically: she's now in the 20th percentile for weight and the 50th for height. Just about perfect!
She is talking so much now, and actually having conversations! Today we just sat and talked for like 15 minutes about one of the pictures in her seek-and-find book. She loves those books! When we ask her where something is, even if she knows already, she says "I don't know... right here!". It's funny!
She's really into the alphabet right now. She picks the ABC song to sing a lot, and she gets really excited when she sees an o or h (her current favorite letters).
We have to watch her with pens now. She has already colored on my glider (sad) and a couple of her toys. And, yes, we have confirmed that she is definitely a lefty.
I was looking at her one-year pictures, and she has quintupled the amount of hair she had! I can't believe it! We really should cut it soon, but I just keep putting it off...
Yesterday we took her out for the first time on her bike (that she got for Christmas). She's been riding it around the living room, but this is the first time we put the parent handle on and took it outside.
I love this bike! Since we can steer it, it's like a stroller... only much cooler for Jenna!
2 comments:
And maybe she'll let you go more than four blocks before she wants out, huh?? :)
Cute bike! I really miss you guys!
Post a Comment