Sunday, March 7, 2010

the good, the bad, and the ugly...

We've moved!

The GOOD:

-It's really close to Paul's job, so he can continue to walk. He was actually bummed because we are even closer now, so he gets less time listening to his books on the ipod. But only a little bummed... ;)
-A park right outside our front door!
-Jenna's room is HUGE
-We finally get to use our brand-new front loading washer and dryer that I waited all night in the freezing cold for on black friday! Yep - I was one of those people! I never thought I would be, but they were only selling 4 and I was 4th in line! I HAD to do it! And it was totally worth it. I love my washer and dryer!
-We're about 5 minutes closer to almost everywhere we go. Not much, but it's something!
-Our ward meets at 11! And Sacrament meeting is first! Yay! Trust me, it's so much better when you've got kids.

The BAD:


-We're no longer seconds away from the Smiths. Jenna can't play with Kaden anytime, I don't have Andrea to talk to anytime, and we can no longer go out once Jenna is in bed (not as easily, anyway...).
-Our ward building isn't in walking distance. And Jenna always messes up her hair in the carseat, so I have to do her hair when we get there...
-I'm going to miss teaching primary... I hope I get called there again!
-Although the rooms are big, there's not a lot of storage space, so we've had to get kinda creative...

The UGLY:


The kitchen cabinets. Yuck. (But the rest of the place is pretty, so it's okay!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take some pictures! I am g;ad you have your own place now! Send me your address! I sent Jenna's B-day present to Andrea's :(