Paul and I always said that we would cheer for the local team wherever we lived, so...
That's right! We're moving to D.C.!!!! Well, technically we'll be living in Maryland.
They offered Paul the job last Thursday, and the days since then have been SUPER stressful, because we have only 2 weeks to find a place to live (across the country - with only the internet to guide us), find a moving company, pack up here, plan our trip, and say goodbye to Provo!
But now:
-We found a place to live and signed the lease! We talked to our new Bishop - He lives nearby and assured us it is a good area. And he just raved about the ward! He made it sound so great - we're excited to meet them!
-We've reserved our U-Pack trailer!
-We've already started packing!
I'm going to miss Provo a lot! I never really appreciated all the amazing things about Utah until recently. But, I'm excited about our new adventure:
-Washington D.C. Temple! I'm so excited for this to be my temple! It is where my parents were married, and is the most beautiful temple ever!
-This is really the perfect time in our lives to live somewhere fun like D.C.! I don't have to worry about finding good schools for our kids yet, and we can explore D.C. and New York and Palmyra to our heart's content!
-We're closer to both of our families! Except for the Calhouns... I'm going to miss you guys! See you in Nauvoo in 2014! ;)
-And... Wait for it.... Panera is less than a mile from our place! Woohoo!
Wish us luck!

6 comments:
Yea! I'm so excited for you all.
lol- leave it to Kali to be excited for Panera - that's awesome!
If you need help packing/watching children/cleaning/meals - let me know!!
Wow, that's exciting!
That is SOOO very exciting! But I will just say it now because you three are in driving distance we might have to come visit and check out D.C. too!
No, you WILL NOT be cheering for the Redskins. This simply is unacceptable. The Cowboys are your blood. Anything else is a virus, set to infect your lifeblood and kill you.
I wish I could help you pack =0(
had you heard that john beck got traded to the redskins?
Post a Comment