Here's a bunch of cute pictures and videos from our day:
First, we saw the elephants:
Jenna kept picking at the "elephant grass" and wanting to give it to the elephants:
We tossed the grass toward the elephant and told Jenna she was saving it for later...
Then we went and saw the ostriches. We saw one of them poop, and Jenna yelled at it to "go take a bath!" That was so funny! I wish I had got it on camera...
Of course, Jenna was really excited to see these:
We tried on some silly hats:
We tossed the grass toward the elephant and told Jenna she was saving it for later...
Then we went and saw the ostriches. We saw one of them poop, and Jenna yelled at it to "go take a bath!" That was so funny! I wish I had got it on camera...
Of course, Jenna was really excited to see these:
We tried on some silly hats:
And Cherelle bought Jenna a toy. Jenna then proceeded to scare all the animals and a couple other children with it:
Later, Jenna wanted to attack everyone with her tiger, but freaked out if we tried to get her with it! Silly girl!
In the small animal house, these weird little bunny-crossed-with-a-deer animals were very interested in Jenna:
Later, Jenna wanted to attack everyone with her tiger, but freaked out if we tried to get her with it! Silly girl!
In the small animal house, these weird little bunny-crossed-with-a-deer animals were very interested in Jenna:
And we got to see a brand-new baby alsigator:
Jenna loved the carousel:
Jenna loved the carousel:
The gorillas were all gone, so we had to improvise:
Then I got attacked!...
while Jenna and Cherelle hung out with the prairie dogs.
We had a fabulously fun day!
4 comments:
Were the colobus monkeys still as depressed looking as always?
What a FUN day!!! Jenna is as cute as ever ;)
I am so jealous! I really miss you guys! Thanks for posting all the fun pics and videos.
Aw! This was such a fun day! I'm so glad we went! I'm really gonna miss being so close to you guys :( But I guess this is a good excuse to visit DC! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment