Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love computers!

I was mad at my computer because it stopped working. But, my brother-in-law's sister's husband was able to fix it, so all is forgiven! It's actually kind of sad how much I missed having a computer... and made me realize all the things that I need to back-up!

Here's a little of what's been going on:

-We've been watching the World Cup here and there, and Jenna wanted to play soccer. So she got out her bouncy ball and we kicked it around while she whacked it with her giant foam finger.

-Paul and I went to the Manti Pageant! I'm so glad we finally went. I thought it was a bit corny at first, but once you get used to the actors using huge gestures to talk, it was really amazing!


-One day, Jenna put her hands on her hips and announced "I'm a cowboy!". I'm not sure where that came from... but it was so funny! She's constantly doing random things like that. We call her our "nut".

-Jenna learned the first Article of Faith:



She usually says it a lot better, but she was being silly because the camera was out!

-She loves to sing songs (and by herself, apparently):







-We had a FUN FUN 4th of July! I'm so grateful to live in this Country!


-We still have not heard from the job that Paul applied and interviewed for. And, yes, I'm starting to get a little nervous! This and other experiences are really teaching us to trust in the Lord and His timing!

Basically, we're working hard, praying hard, and enjoying life!

3 comments:

Katy said...

she might be a nut, but she's a smart little nut!

Unknown said...

such a funny girl!

Emily Green said...

Love the hat and flag, lol. Can't wait to see you guys when you pass through! Congrats on the new job! That would be such a cool area to live in.