Monday, May 2, 2011

Maryland Day

On my birthday, Paul had to work, so Jenna and I spent the day at the University of Maryland's Maryland Day that had a ton of free activities for kids and prospective students. We had a blast. Here's a look at just some of what we got to do:



Jenna spent a long time trying to get that sheep to eat the hay:

I was so surprised that she actually touched the pig!
Digging for fossils (shark teeth)
She said she was drawing herself. "It looks like me!"
While she was opening a marker to color her button, she pulled too hard and it wrote all across her face!
They had every instrument to try, but she only wanted the "guitar"
bubbles = kid heaven
Jenna was Juliet in a puppet show
looking at cows
This was the fistulated cow. I thought it was a plastic panel that you could see the cows' insides. But it's just a hole where they can get fluid samples and such. Not as cool.
As we were leaving we found this cute bridge and some "blow flowers" to play with!

No comments: