When Jenna was younger, she really hated being in her car seat. To calm her down, I would often narrate (in a really excited voice) all the turns and stops we had left to make. I even sang the directions and tried making up games to distract her.
And now she is entertaining me by being a super helpful back seat driver!
When she sees a green light, she shouts, "The light is GREEN! Go, go! We're racing!"
And when she sees a red light, "The light is RED! Stop!"
Clever girl that she is, she has decided to apply this to home life as well.
Kali: Jenna, we can't do that right now
Jenna: The light is green!
Kali: Jenna, you may have a cupcake after you eat your dinner
Jenna: But, the light is GREEN!
Kali: It's time to get ready for bed, Jenna!
Jenna: ...the light is red!
1 comment:
She's a thinker - that one is! I would have a hard time not laughing. What a cute girl!
Post a Comment