![]() |
| Even though we didn't bring a stroller, Jenna had to bring her animals. Guess who ended up carrying them most of the day?! |
![]() |
| These women asked us to take their picture. They said "This is the original blender!" I think they were a on a serious sugar-high! |
Jenna really got in to the children's games:
![]() |
| She wasn't sure what to do in the hay at first, but once she found some candy she was all about it! She came out with pockets full and ready to share! |
![]() |
| There was no stopping her! She ran up and took her place on the tug-of-war rope! |
![]() |
| I'm just glad she didn't get trampled on! |
Then we saw the potato sack race!
I wanted to just race Paul, but when we started a bunch of other people came over, so they put us in teams of two for a real race! Paul totally smoked everyone giving me a huge lead, so he was really disappointed when I let the boys next to us win. Come on, they're kids!
I mean look at this guy; He was trying so hard that he fell over at least twice! I couldn't let him lose to a girl in front of his family! It was still fun.
Thanks for playing with us! It was a good day!







1 comment:
Hey Kali! I can't believe how big Jenna is now! She is such a cutie and good job to you for letting that kid win!
Post a Comment