Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween

 We decided this year to go simple for Halloween. We had just moved, after all! Here's Jenna's very last minute, but darling, Minnie costume:

All I got was this pic from my phone. That's an orange pumpkin basket, not her skirt! :)

 The dress is actually one of my shirts that I safety-pinned.  :)

She had a good time trick or treating with some of her friends and their older siblings. All she had to do was mozy on up to the door after they had knocked and screamed "trick or treat!", and collect her candy. She didn't even have to say anything; what a little cheat! (and we had even practiced a bunch...)
On our way home I asked Jenna "Are you gonna go home and eat it all up?" She looked at me like I was crazy and said "No, we're going to share it!"
And the best part is, she did. Whether I wanted it or not.  
One bite for me, one for you... One lick for me, one for you...

No comments: