Unfortunately, the snowfall ended with freezing rain, so it was mostly ice. Not so good for snowmen or snowballs or driving anywhere, but great for sledding!
Sadly, we left our sled in Utah and haven't gotten a new one yet, but we found an old cookie sheet and decided to make it work:
| She wouldn't go by herself. |
Hahaha! So fun!
Then Jenna used it to dig up the ice to throw at us. Resourceful...
3 comments:
Look at those little fake UGGs....too cute. Have I mentioned I want a girl someday??
I think we might need to buy you a sled... :)
I love that she screams all the way down... then gets up like nothing is wrong. =) And I'm with Andrea - those UGG's are adorable!
OK! That was really cute! BUT you need to be very careful NOT to get to crazy now! Too much bouncing around may shake our little "special someone" loose now! Take it easy for a while and let Paul do all the sliding around with Jenna. I like the homemade sled though!
Post a Comment