Monday, January 2, 2012

not quite...

You may have noticed on my sidebar that I had set a goal for 2011 to read 25 books.
Unfortunately, I didn't read a lot this summer, so I only made it to 23. So sad...

These were my favorites this year:

This was my year-long Sunday book. Everyone should read this!

An excellent movie as well!
Love love loved this book! I don't know what else to say.
My heart was literally aching for poor Mr. Rochester. I love a book that can make me feel so much for a character.
C'mon, who doesn't love Harry Potter?

Since I didn't make my goal last year, I've decided to go for 25 in 2012 as well. I'm gonna make it this time!

p.s. Paul finished 13 books last year, but they were all books on CD that he listened to in the car to and from work. I suppose that still counts... He says it does. :)

No comments: