Thursday, September 27, 2012

Coming home

We were discharged Friday morning, and we were so ready to go! Thursday had been a long and busy day:

I got a Rho-gam shot because Liam's blood type is O+ and a Tetanus shot
Liam got circumcised :(
I had to ask for a binky because he wanted to eat all night long!
We enjoyed a visit with Jenna and the Grandmas





















Liam passed his hearing test
A photographer came to take his newborn pictures
We watched Liam's first BYU football game :)
And best of all, he passed his billirubin test! No lights!

Some thought his preemie outfit would be too small, but it was perfect :)

Our first family photo!
Jenna helped every step of the way, including carrying him out.
There was a bit of an adjustment period:


But we soon all got comfortable:

I love Liam's face! Get used to it, kid :)

What a handsome little man!
Welcome home Liam! It's going to be an adventure!

2 comments:

Em said...

Congratulations! He is so cute!

Jessica Nelson said...

Congrats! I love how sweet Jenna is with him. That picture of her kissing him is classic. He looks like a Green to me. =)