Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Jenna meets Liam!

Sadly, since she still had a fever, Jenna was not able to come see us in the hospital the day Liam was born. She was pretty bummed about it, because she's been waiting forever to see her little brother!
But she perked up pretty quickly when Grandma brought home a present for her "from Liam".

Thursday morning, she was feeling much better, her fever had broken, and I missed her way too much! So, Grandma brought her to the hospital for a little bit.
I was feeding the baby right when they arrived, and the first thing Jenna said was "Where's my brother?"

She was so happy to see him! She kept getting right in his face, gave him tons of kisses, and asked to hold him the whole time (except for a few minutes when she was excited that she got to drink my apple juice...)



And then she came back Friday morning to pick us up to go home! She was still pretty obsessed with him:


Seeing these two together makes me so happy! I have no doubt that they have a special connection. There's no possible way that Liam doesn't recognize her voice, with all the talking she's been doing the last 9 months!


Liam basically has two mommies. She's a perfect little helper!

I can't tell you how excited I am to say that I have kidS! Count 'em: 2!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

So sweet! What a great big sister Jenna is!!